At Madrides we are absolutely committed to the application of the new RGPD Law (General Data Protection Regulation). It entered into force on May 25, 2016 and was applicable on May 25, 2018. Below, we offer our users all the information about the “Cookies Policy” and its use on this website.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The utility of the cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Although many people do not know, cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your DNI or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person, but rather your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
TYPES OF COOKIES
|TYPE OF COOKIES||PURPOSE|
|Essential cookies||These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through our Sites and to allow you to use some of their features. Without these cookies, the services you requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
|Functionality cookies||These cookies allow our Sites to remember the choices you make when you use our Sites. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-select your preferences each time you visit our Sites.
|Analysis and performance cookies||These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our sites and how users use our sites. The information collected may include the number of visitors to our Sites, the websites that referred you to our Sites, the pages you visited on our Sites, the time of day you visited our Sites, if you previously visited our Sites, and other sites similar information. We use this information to help operate our Sites more efficiently, to collect broad demographic information, and to monitor the level of activity on our Sites.
|Social media cookies||These cookies are used when you share information using a share button on social networks or a “Like” button on our Sites, or link your account or interact with our content through a social networking website such as Facebook or Twitter. The social network will record that it has done this.
|Targeted and advertising cookies||These cookies track your browsing habits to allow us to display advertisements that are likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group it with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third-party advertisers may place cookies so that they can display advertisements that we believe will be relevant to your interests while on third-party websites. You can disable certain cookies that remember your browsing habits and targeted advertising by visiting this site or, in the EU, this site. If you choose to remove advertising or targeting cookies, you will still see ads, but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you choose to remove cookies from the companies listed in the link above, not all companies that provide online behavioral advertising services are included in this list, so you may still receive some cookies and personalized ads from companies not listed in the list.|
|_ga||madrides.es||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||madrides.es||Used by Google Analytics to control the rate of requests.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||madrides.es||It is used to distinguish users.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|OTZ||google.com||They allow optimizing and personalizing the ads displayed when browsing. It is used to analyze traffic patterns to the web, duration of the browser session. It is related to the Google Adwords personalized advertising system.||1 month||HTTP Cookie|
|UULE||google.com||Cookie associated with the Google Maps service. Allows geolocation of our laboratory in the corresponding section of this website||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|CONSENT||google.com||Cookie acceptance function on websites||Permanent||HTTP Cookie|
|1P_JAR||google.com||Cookie that transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive.||15 days||HTTP Cookie|
|ANID||google.com||Contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish between browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.||Permanent||HTTP Cookie|
|APISID||google.com||Contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish between browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.||Permanente||HTTP Cookie|
|HSID||google.com||Contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish between browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.||Permanent||HTTP Cookie|
|__Secure3PAPISID||google.com||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|__Secure-3PSID||google.com||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|__Secure-APISID||google.com||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|__Secure-HSID||google.com||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||2 años||HTTP Cookie|
|__Secure-SSID||google.com||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
To understand the scope that deactivating cookies can have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My account, or My profile My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make online purchases, they will have to be by phone or visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content.The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to display sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
Yes. Not only to delete, but also to block, in a general or particular way, for a specific domain.
To eliminate cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to their elimination.
CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES FOR THE MOST POPULAR BROWSERS
Next, we indicate how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser.
Note: these steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the Show advanced options option.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain.To make it easier for you to find the cookies for a certain domain, enter the address partially or totally in the Search cookies field.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies from the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its removal.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the Accept cookies option, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the cookie settings of the browser for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings.
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. For information on the use that Google gives to cookies, see this link.
To contact now: firstname.lastname@example.org